Tuesday, October 12, 2004

to be honest this blog would be longer but the abusive lurid green some bastard changed my font colour to sways me against it. i dont want you guys to suffer to read my words. and i know, looking at the last post was painful.

so anyhoo the last few days have seen student activism at niks, a lot of cowleying, a lot of sleep and yet not enough sleep, the weird addiction of spaced, my first spanish class, and another brekkie with everett.

this week he made me toast. rokka.

today was second badger day with not much happening yesterday. so like 20 people all in here trying to do their pages all day and not knowing quark and i had to wait 40mins for a bus from everetts to the stn and then for another bus to uni and it was so DAMN STRESSFUL.

but i am calmness personified. the worst thing that happened all day was the violation of my blog. that and stupidly early starts. everett is an insomniac every now and then and seems to like to really rub in his early morningness.

kate and i reached a beautiful amicable complete moment of understanding in motu the other day. i am so awed by her beauty. she sent me a scented candle and a tbag from japan last week when she heard i was ill. it doesnt get much better than that.

spanish class taught me the word for watch - reloj - and the word for cup - taza - but not much more. tis all just to refresh my memory but it seems a pretty expensive confidence booster. i felt like a bit of a geek calling out the answers.

the expense of getting films developed is my new gripe, and i am putting forward a motion to table an early day mtion that the gov offers grants for developing. support can be posted in the comments section. it costs so much i still havent got round to developing my morocco fotos cos i havent the heart to inflict that on my bank account.

lovely nighttime drive last night and back in time to sort out nik and cecilias accomodation for beyond the esf and broadband for our house.

nick caves new album is mine mwahahaha and soon i will have my grubby fingers on so much more. so much much more.

here is a piece of poetry. i have never put any up before. this is in response to rachels comment. i dont think itll look very good green tho, and my line spacings will get fucked up. anyway...


1/0ct/brighton

again
torn in two
limbs rent
by unseen horses
hooves of steel
that punish my flesh.

the grit is in my teeth
my heart
forcefed and fat
draining in halves.

between you
equine terrors
where is there
room for me?

in the last ebb
of breath
the final wending
path of blood.
in the soul-sigh
and the half-cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home