Tuesday, June 22, 2004

wow, so i finally got my own name on the sign-in for my blog!rarr i have the power.hear me roar.

its a bit of an odd one this time around. i had to actually come to terms with moving out and not seeing some of my friends for a year. like i went to annas bbq and just sat in the corner feeling miserable and kinda antisocial.u know, how u get to a gathering thats in full swing and ur not fucked enough or confident ewnough to just piclk up the salad bowl thats hogging the centre stage and lob it out the window. dude, i am so more interesting than some lettuce. or so i thought to myself as i sat in the corner nursing someone elss drink and smoking someone elses fag.check grilly for the best walk home ever.

so the great pack up started. last year it took me 22 hours to pack up my room. can i do it in less AND fit it oin the car? i gues loading my bed, computer and plants off on other people might be considered cheating but ive already spent about 8 hours on it and its still a very full room. hence my sudden drive to donate to charity. hertford junior school may yet be the recipient of my piano. some cerebal palsy victims looked to be the front runners but those junior school kids just kicked them in the nuts and rampaged to first place. bizarrely community centres around brighton all tell me they dont have room for a piano. grilly says its cos theyre full of communities. ut a piano isnt that big. the ungrateful fucks. just wait till the government cuts their funding. then we'll see whos laughing. yep. me.

went over-shopping this week what with buying new clothes AND beths old clothes. she spent abotu half an hour trying to explain to me what was smart/casual and what was smart (for the benifit of the good journos where i will be doing my work experience who seem to be having collective hernias over rumours of my appearance). turns out, that the other night when we went clubbing and i was wearing, u know, that distinctive sock/shoe combo, i wasnt actually SMART. nope. barely scraped smart/casual there it seems. so any donations of a tux gratefully received. and a top hat. no really. i really really want one.

wai kika moo kau are the new infinity. check out their 2nd secret venue in the laines. less crowded more chilled and less hot and stressed. beautiful vegan foods. soya mocha. burger chips and salad. o my. o my o my. i just sat there grinning my little ass off. soya mocha i said. sure thing they said. sigh. thats treatment for you.

im sorry i have actually tried to resist talking about this but i just have to let it out. I HATE ALL PEOPLE GOING TO GLASTONBURY. i especially hate the fact that with the coming of glastonbury about five people have asked to borrow my clothes.its like dude i wear these clothes all year. get your own scabby hippy shit.fascists. luckily its raining so i prediect a particularly cold rainy mouldy hungry unhappy celibate glasto for all concerned. and if u see the pixies may u be cursed with syphilis. AND scrot rot. mwa ha ha.

on a happy note, cutie might be stocking those cards i make!i gotta show them samples but they seem up for it. i mean how cool would that be? to get my shit sold in a shop. dont wanna dwell on it too long cos its far too easy to get sucked into pipe dreams.

so yesterday was summer solstice, caught a great blues band at the fitzherbert who climaxed with a leadbelly tune (TUNE!) which had me stampin my foot all over the place. and then down to the beach for an elusive bonfire. i got hit by flying lumps of red hot wood - check out my hardcore burns on arms and hands - but was quite fucked so the pain really only hit when i got home.twas nice indeed twas but all got a bit sad and sinister as robinboy had a bit of a sad moment over me and kate. if i could sackcloth and ash i guess i would. but ... i mean, yknow. what can i do?

so she stayed over again for her last night in brighton pre-glasto (she is not in fact exempt from the syphilis epidemic i have cursed you with) and hey i suck with goodbyes so it was again sad and slow and achey and is it worth it? dodged annas bday lunch cos i couldnt deal with a second more prolonged bye. like watching the first in freezeframe slo-mo.

sometimes i can feel my body decaying.

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home