Friday, June 18, 2004

can i actually fill u in on the whole week in 12 minutes? the net cafe certainly thinks so. but we wouldnt be in this situation at all if my disk hadnt corrupted thereby preventing me from sending in artciles for the youth magazine im editing and forcing me to trawl through the 1800 emails in my inbox to recover the originals. so theres something to be said for not deleting them after all.

well it certainly has been eventful. check kates party on the weekend which was fancy dress (thanks for not telling me guys) and had a spectacular goodbye which resulted in me and her going for breakfast the next day. cafe mtu is the place for it man but their vegan options are a bit limited.

rock and rolling yesterday, my pink shoe and green socks (my dads no less) combo was staggering and obviously offended a random man so much that he started on me and i ended up calling the police and hiding with robingirl, anna, kate, beth, jenny c around the corner at some kebab hole. nice. formal complaint coming your way mr 'why do you find this man threatening' policeman. um...cos hes trying to fight me? seems obvious enough...

so me and laurenec and grilly are gonna move in with joel probably which seems like a cool idea. but everyones already a bit intimidated by his genius. i guess we're all just gonna have to have pep talks about how great we are to protect us from feelings of inadequacies come september.

7 minutes to go guys, how exciting. somewhere in the week a nazi tried to steal my vespa - watch me disembowel his dog thats what u get and we'll have no more trouble here.

my hair finally lived up to its skank promise with the ineveitable colonisation of lice, thank you all who donated their friendly bugness, my scalp was indeed somewhat lonely. all is resolved now methinks tho they seem to have spread rather rapidly thru our friends. but it really highlights the 6 degrees of separation theory.. anyway spent 10 hours soaking my head in a great concoction of ethanol, vinegar and peroxide then wrapped in clingfilm and plastic bags. and u thought i was sexy BEFORE!

5 minutes to go. in the same week i voted, smoked and generally mourned the all too speedy passing of my last days in brighton. i did not read your blogs, lie, or succumb to mild cheese cravings.

check me and my dumbass grin. things are looking up...
jess
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home