Wednesday, May 12, 2004

hello world!
well today matthew i think ill be...beating up laurence! o yes he has indeed asked for it. to set the record straight, i ACTUALLY won one of those games, he is just a sore loser and truth will out through pain if necessary.
so yes i had a hostile day the other day which was remidied by the aformentioned game of grass. my newfound veganism made me angry as i had to eat a plate of chips in town as the only vegan alternative AND THIS IS BRIGHTON for fucks sake. so i growled at some people, but this amazing guy stopped me on the street and showed me a birds egg that a bird had hatched out of. he was cool yknow? he just showed me the egg and wandered off. rokka. not that i appreciated it at the time (but then, it WAS a hostile day...)

u can check out laurences site for the update on the party and the crazy french 'now-you-have-your-hierachy' people so suffice it to say...rokkaga.

so i finished the first bit of my film - the actual filming. persuaded the media guy at uni to let me have an edit suite and someone to teach me how to use it! he was sweet. but i think he thought i was mentally defective. thats all kicking off tomorrow, when i get back from my ROADRIDE on my scooter. check out and see if i drive into uni or not. booyakka.

it was lovely to see jo again, i anticipate the day she moves her lovely ass into my house permanently. not in a pervy way mind you.

ooh and also, when i said grilly would make a good 'boyfried' i really meant that. literally. damn my animal rights based ethics. check new grilly pies at the place on campus he bought a dirty meat thing from. they really will stoop to anything.

and lastly; i have decided to kill anyone on ebay who bids against me. this is the THIRD time someone has marginally outbid me for boyrobins bday present. grrr. the next one will be the first to suffer the wrath of my personal ninja troupe.

sorry for the long post, i have a communication disorder.
jess
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home