Thursday, April 29, 2004

its jess!! agaiN!! i had my party and people came and it was brilliant (maybe i will actually write about this properly one day). i had flowers and mix cd and picnic on the beach! which was beautiful beyond words. i also passed my scooter test so now i can legally run you down on my vespa. RUN YOU DOWN!

last night laurence came round and kidnapped grilly tpo the departure lounge. laurence failed to take other hostages (such as myself and my lovely neighbours) as the power of study is greater than his need for love and company. luckily grilly proved once again to be a top banana (BANANA!) and was returned home safely. i hope. laurence however has yet to be seen alive and well. i hope he is not crying.

i am so omnipresent that i have written in my blog at the same time as writing in it.. not to be out done by myself though. how emabresserresing

until next time!!

jess! xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home