Thursday, April 29, 2004

boomshakalak!

do you know what the best news in the world is? WHAT IS IT? i passed my CVT on tuesday! yay me! i can drive a scooter as soon as the nice, and feintly anti-semitic, man at the shop gives me the scooter i have paid for! ENGGGH!i wrote a song about it:

driving my scooter
driving all over town
driving my scooter
trying to mow them down

because i'm a

sidewalk scooter queen
got a helmet on my head
i'm a sidewalk scooter queen
and the pedestrians are dead

i like to drive along the pavement
so get out of the way
mum's with prams wonder what the wave ment (nb. this rhyme was actually used by them illiterate naffsters, the red hot chilli peppers)
driving off road today!

sidewalk scooter queen
lest we forget
sidewalk scooter queen
and i ain't stopping yet

(words and music i. jess)

of course, i would never do anything so irresponsible. no, i'm very glad i've passed and look forward to driving my scooter safely along the highway (which i know the code of very well indeed).

so i'm slowly going vegan, too! which is great because grilly made de-lovely vegan stir-fry the other night, and he offered me and i said no and then, when there was some left over, i asked if i could have some and it was very nice.

mmm. it's quite funny what people think of me. a rich, self-hating jew, as public opinion holds it. it's not true - I LOVE MYSELF!!!!1

word to your mother

xxxxxxxxx

(is this getting boring? what about patronising? hmm? or maybe just downright insulting? ed.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home